Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DRAGON NEST SEA WARRIOR-SWORDMASTER






Dragon Nest Sea -Is one of the most popular mmorpg. Dragon nest sea is my 1 of Favorite   games I play as a warrior-sword master, sword master is a faster warrior in all first job. this game is so beautiful for me because of the special effects and skill and is to cool in pvp  I like the pvp in this game there is epic moves and skill and you need a tactic to win in pvp .


                                                                            WARRIOR



if you are starter in this game you will create a character  warrior and if you reach level 15 you can now change job go to the class tutor and now you may change to Swordmaster.

sword master is my main chracters in dragon nest  and for me this is best among all jobs in dragon nest sea
and for the third job soon in dragon nest sea the third job o warrior is Moonlord/Gladiatior.

Sword master is a type  of job that have a skill AoE (AREA OF EFFECTS). swords master if good in PVP 
because of its speed  and this is my Favorite skills of sword master triple slash, half moon slash, aerial combo, eclipse .


No comments:

Post a Comment