Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LEAGUE OF LEGEND VOLIBEAR

VOLIBEAR -Volibear is 1 of my best champion in league of legend and best tank for me i can  win a game by using volibear , volibear devoted his life to the protection of his elder brother but his elder brother was kill. when i plays as volibear and the other team ha a Zilean, bot chamos get a buff.
if you play volibear I suggest use a warmog's its very useful in the battle and other items is frost of nature, sunsfire , thormail its a defensive  for damage that my take of volibear.

if you play a volibear jungler type I suggest your spell must be smite for fast kill manions and fast leveling , then make a item a lanter to have 350 magical damages of manions.

and if you playing against volibear your items must be madredz bloodrazor this is the counter damage for a high life of  a tank so madredz is to useful if you have playing against tank character like, signed, galio cho gath, amnumu, garen.





No comments:

Post a Comment